Last updated: Wednesday 28 July 2021
In line with the latest easing of restrictions, we’re excited to announce that we will be reopening our centre on Thursday 29 July.
- Group fitness classes will continue with density limits in place and bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment. Please use the book now button below to secure your class. Bookings open 48 hours in advance.
Group Fitness Memberships
- Memberships that were active prior to the most recent lockdown will be reactivated from Thursday 29 July.
- Your first direct debit will occur on Friday 30 July and your debit will be adjusted for the closure period.
- Direct debit payments will then continue fortnightly from Thursday 12 August, in line with the regular schedule.
- If your membership was active prior to the recent lockdown, but you would like to remain suspended at this time, please email email@example.com by 10:00am on Friday 30 July.
- Members who were on suspension prior to the most recent lockdown, will remain on suspension. If you would like to reactivate your membership, please contact or visit and speak with our team.
- Childcare will remain closed at this time.