Welcome back! Due to current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre.
To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please click the link below. If you are having trouble with the booking system, please contact the centre directly.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- We’ll have spaces for a maximum of 10 people in all Group Fitness classes
- Group Fitness classes will run for 45 minutes to allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Group Fitness classes
- We ask that anyone attending a Yoga or Pilates class bring their own mat
- Access to our change rooms will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVIDsafe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
- We require all patrons to exit the facility within the one hour limit in order to stay within our patronage limits. As such we request that you shower before you visit the centre, arrive ready to exercise, bring your own water bottle and towel and be prepared for a prompt exit
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group