Welcome back! Due to current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre.
To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please click the link below. If you are having trouble with the booking system, please contact the centre directly.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- We’ll have spaces for a maximum of 20 people in the gym per session
- Individual Gym Sessions will run for 50 minutes to allow for a 10-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to each gym session
- Access to our change rooms will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVIDsafe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
- We require all patrons to exit the facility within the one hour limit in order to stay within our patronage limits. As such we request that you shower before you visit the centre, arrive ready to exercise, bring your own water bottle and towel and be prepared for a prompt exit
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group
Monday to Friday: 6:15am to 8:15pm
Saturday: 7:15am to 1:15pm
Note: Initial re-opening hours only. These may change in line with further easing of restrictions or to meet customer demand.
$8.00per visit (50min bookings only)
Bookings are essential and spots are limited due to current restrictions. For all enquiries please contact us on 03 9486 7200.
With the latest equipment, dedicated rooms, and qualified staff to assist, our gym will do wonders for your workout.
We have a large gym area and range of equipment to cater for all fitness levels and enough machines to keep you working, not waiting.
We have introduced the state of the art Evolt360 Body Composition Scanner to our gym. Our Evolt360 Body Composition Scanner is a quick, non-invasive bioelectrical impedance measurement that can determine over 40 different metrics relating to body fat, lean muscle mass and visceral fat. This allows for targeted dietary, exercise and lifestyle advice plans to be developed.
We also offer a smartphone solution for your workout! FitDesk has been designed to digitise our gym and provide you with everything you need on your phone.
FitDesk’s benefits include health club bookings, accessing your workout program, SMS and email reminders for your appointments and the option to create your own workout plan. FitDesk coupled with our gym staff will provide the best possible service to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Our gym facilities include:
- Modern electronic, pin-loaded and free weight equipment
- Cardio equipment with computerised screens, iPhone and USB attachments
- Designated functional training space
- Sound system and plasma screens
- Evolt360 Body Composition Scanner
- Morning child care sessions to give you time to work out
- Personal Success Plan, to help you reach your goals
Whether you’re just kicking off your exercise plan or maintaining your fitness level, our friendly staff will keep you motivated and on track.
Our instructors will help to maximise your results with their focus on technique and safety. Visit our centre or call us on (03) 9486 7200 to book a tour of the centre or an appointment with one of our qualified trainers today.