From Monday, October 19 Outdoor Personal Training sessions will be available at the Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre.
30 and 60 minute sessions will be available and you can train 1 on 1 with one of our experienced Personal Trainer’s or with a friend as a 2 on 1 session.
Due to the current Government restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre. To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please use the portal below.
Please note, bookings are essential (no walk-ins permitted) and we require a minimum 24 hours’ notice for all bookings.
If you would like to request an alternative time or trainer please complete our Register Now form.
Please use the booking button and options below to select, book and pay for our all available services.
Personal Training Sessions
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- Personal Training conducted in the outdoor functional training zone of the Centre (2 people max).
- Bookings will open 7 days in advance to allow for booking and close 24 hours prior.
- Face masks are required in line with Victorian Government restrictions, these can be removed once training has commenced.
- Clients are to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their booking time, and are to wait outside the centre until greeted by their trainer.
- Compulsory check in and temperature scanning at reception upon entry
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one for all sessions.
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains currently remain closed due to Government restrictions.
- We ask that anyone attending Personal Training bring their own mat if required – we will not have mats available for use.
- In the case of wet or unsafe weather conditions, sessions will be either cancelled and the client refunded, or transferred to a new time.
- Trainers will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of the session.
- Toilets will be available, but access to drink fountains, showers, change rooms and lockers will remain closed.
Type: Price: 1 to 1 Personal Training – 30 minutes $44.00 1 to 1 Personal Training – 60 minutes $72.00 2 to 1 Personal Training – 30 minutes $65.00 2 to 1 Personal Training – 60 minutes $110.00