Many of our trainers also have qualifications in special fields such as rehabilitation, pre and post-natal fitness, youth exercise and working with older adults. Working with a personal trainer will boost your confidence in the gym, refine your technique, and help you reach your fitness goals sooner.
At Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre, we offer 30 or 60 minute personal training sessions in a one-on-one or small group setting.
Personal Training Sessions
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- Personal Training conducted in the outdoor functional training zone of the Centre (2 people max).
- Bookings will open 7 days in advance to allow for booking and close 24 hours prior.
- Face masks are required in line with Victorian Government restrictions, these can be removed once training has commenced.
- Clients are to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their booking time, and are to wait outside the centre until greeted by their trainer.
- Compulsory check in and temperature scanning at reception upon entry
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one for all sessions.
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains currently remain closed due to Government restrictions.
- We ask that anyone attending Personal Training bring their own mat if required – we will not have mats available for use.
- In the case of wet or unsafe weather conditions, sessions will be either cancelled and the client refunded, or transferred to a new time.
- Trainers will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of the session.
- Toilets will be available, but access to drink fountains, showers, change rooms and lockers will remain closed.
Type: Price: 1 to 1 Personal Training – 30 minutes $44.00 1 to 1 Personal Training – 60 minutes $72.00 2 to 1 Personal Training – 30 minutes $65.00 2 to 1 Personal Training – 60 minutes $110.00