Many of our trainers also have qualifications in special fields such as rehabilitation, pre and post-natal fitness, youth exercise and working with older adults. Working with a personal trainer will boost your confidence in the gym, refine your technique, and help you reach your fitness goals sooner.
At Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre, we offer 30 or 60 minute personal training sessions in a one-on-one or small group setting.
Personal Training Sessions
During your initial session, your personal trainer will:
- Assess your level of fitness
- Understand what you want to achieve
- Identify your preferred activities.
With ongoing training, your personal trainer will:
- Develop an individualised program for you
- Work with you to provide support and keep you motivated
- Ensure you learn the correct form and technique
- Monitor and measure your progress over time
- Adjust your training program to keep you interested and challenged.
Small Group Training Sessions
We offer small group personal training with 2-4 participants per session. You are welcome to gather your friends together to create a small group for personal training, or if you'd prefer, we can place you in an existing group to match your fitness levels (if available.) Please speak with one of our fully qualified trainers or customer service staff for more information.
10 pass visit pass
$43.00 $387.00 60 minutes
$639.00 60 minutes 2-on-1
$477.00 60 minutes
$89.00 $801.00 60 minutes 2-on-1 $133.00 $1197
Bookings can be made by visiting us at reception and filling out an enquiry or by calling the centre on (03) 9486 7200. If you're keen to get started, fill at the enquiry form on this page and one of our friendly customer service members will get in touch with you.