The tennis courts at the Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre are currently open for court hire and tennis coaching.
For all tennis coaching information and bookings please visit our tennis lessons page.
TENNIS COURT HIRE
Bookings are essential and spots are limited due to current restrictions. Bookings can only be made using the BOOK NOW button at the bottom of this page.
From Monday, November 16 the following limits apply to ensure we adhere with Government COVIDsafe requirements:
- Bookings must be made online or over the phone prior to attending (no walk-ins permitted)
- Records must be kept of all members of the public using the facility - each player’s details must be entered correctly on the online booking form (the first two player’s will have to enter their details in the required sections. Any additional player’s must have their full name and contact number entered in the comments section of the booking form.
- All players must check in at the Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre reception area (main facility) prior to play. Patrons will then receive the access code for the tennis courts and can go to their allocated court.
- Everyone in the facility must practice physical distancing at all times by being 1.5m apart from one another.
- All tennis bookings will commence at quarter past the hour to avoid queuing with patrons from other areas of the facility. Please do not start queuing more than five minutes before the start of your booking time.
- Patrons are not permitted to allow entry to other members of the public while playing. The front gate must remain closed after entry.
COURT HIRE AVAILABILITY/RATES
- Monday to Friday: 6.15am to 9.15pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7.15am to 5.15pm
Court Hire Rates
- $25.00 per hour (1 hour bookings only)
TERMS OF USAGE
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have come in contact with someone that has been diagnosed or are feeling unwell or experiencing cold and flu symptoms, we ask that you do not attend the facility.
- All patrons need to maintain 1.5m distance at all times.
- All patrons are required to follow the COVID-19 precautions displayed onsite and available for viewing on the Tennis Victoria and Department of Health and Human Services websites. Any patrons not following these precautions may be asked to leave the facility.
- All patrons are strongly encouraged to download the Australian Government COVIDSafe app.
- Walk-ins are not permitted.
- The Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre will not be accessible when using the tennis facilities until further notice.
- We recommend using hand sanitiser before and after touching gates and other common surfaces. Please ensure you have some in your tennis bag at all times.
- Shared drink facilities (i.e. water fountain and taps) will not be available for usage until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions.