The tennis courts at the Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre are currently open for court hire and tennis coaching.
For all tennis coaching information and bookings please visit our tennis lessons page.
TENNIS COURT HIRE
Bookings are essential and can be made using the BOOK NOW button at the bottom of this page.
From Monday, November 16 the following limits apply to ensure we adhere with Government COVIDsafe requirements:
- Records must be kept of all members of the public using the facility - each player’s details must be entered correctly on the online booking form (the first two player’s will have to enter their details in the required sections. Any additional player’s must have their full name and contact number entered in the comments section of the booking form.
- All players must check in at the Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre reception area (main facility) prior to play. Patrons will then receive the access code for the tennis courts and can go to their allocated court.
- Everyone in the facility must practice physical distancing at all times by being 1.5m apart from one another.
- Patrons are not permitted to allow entry to other members of the public while playing. The front gate must remain closed after entry.
COURT HIRE AVAILABILITY/RATES
|Monday to Friday:||6.15am to 9.15pm|
|Saturday and Sunday:
||7.15am to 5.15pm
Court Hire Rates
- $25.00 per hour (1 hour bookings only)